A Rivian R1T electric pickup truck during the company’s IPO outside the Nasdaq MarketSite in New York, U.S., on Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2021.
Bing Guan | Bloomberg | Getty Images
(This article was sent first to members of the CNBC Investing Club with Jim Cramer. To get the real-time updates in your inbox, subscribe here.)
- When will the EV madness end?… Is there room for Tesla ($1T), Rivian ($149B), Lucid, ($91B), F ($80B) and GM ($90b)?… multiples to eps going up for F and GM —10x and 9x — but the incredible rally in the others are signs that the market values them as tech stocks NOT unionized, largely internal combustion engine companies with real liabilities and uneven manufacturing…17,000 rezzies for Lucid v. sold out EV line for Ford and Mach-E Mustang
- Workday reports tomorrow… Cowen now upgrades it from hold to buy… this is the third one of these and I expect that Workday could be a real blowout… they will be on Mad Money after
- QCOM price target taking from $190 to $225 at Piper… cites growing mobile but also auto
- LOW… $2.73 v. $2.36… revenue $22.9B v. 22.0B est… revising forecast
- Boeing… Wells goes hold to buy
- PLUG… PT goes from $35 to $56 at Citi… cites build out of the hydrogen, improving hydrogen margins and an ecosystem
- Etsy… up 40% since this streak began… crafts have no supply chain problems
- AMC… analyst Bazinet goes from $5 to $6 at Citi
- SQ making a hard push to make bitcoin the dominant coin for the internet
- Fourth week of growth in crude inventories… I still question the $100 thesis
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK)… PT raised from $223 to $231 at Barclays… People hated the actual Q… I had them on and it was demolished by supply chain issues
- Goldman makes Amazon a top pick
- TGT earnings… 12.7% same-store sales growth v. 8.2% est… $3.03, much better than $2.83 est… Digital up 29%… $25.6B revenue v. $24.7 est… raised guidance… but not enough? Is this Walmart?… Op margin some pressure
- MoffettNathanson lowers the boom on Roku…downgrade to sell…it is slowing for certain… downgrade cites DTC sub growth slowing
- HD multiple price target raises from multiple firms… $445 at Citi is top
The CNBC Investing Club is now the official home to my Charitable Trust. It’s the place where you can see every move we make for the portfolio and get my market insight before anyone else. The Charitable Trust and my writings are no longer affiliated with Action Alerts Plus in any way.
As a subscriber to the CNBC Investing Club with Jim Cramer, you will receive a trade alert before Jim makes a trade. Typically, Jim waits 45 minutes after sending a trade alert before buying or selling a stock in his charitable trust’s portfolio. If the trade alert is sent pre-market, Jim waits 5 minutes after the market opens before executing the trade. If the trade alert is issued with less than 45 minutes in the trading day, Jim executes the trade 5 minutes before the market closes. If Jim has talked about a stock on CNBC TV, he waits 72 hours after issuing the trade alert before executing the trade. See here for the investing disclaimer.
(Jim Cramer’s Charitable Trust is long F, BA, AMZN, WMT.)